A self-watering bottle is amazing 5 minute DIY project for gardening. This project is good for those who spend less time at their home and don’t have enough time to take care of plants. the self-watering system from wine bottles in just a few easy steps:
DIY: Self Watering Bottle
- Empty wine bottle
- First, wash your wine bottle and fill it with a water.
- Take cork and stick in it and press as it goes down as far as it will go.
- Use a nail and place it in the center of the cork to create a hole. Strike it with a stone so that cork create a hole through the entire length of the cork. Then carefully Now remove the cork.
- Now, insert wine bottle upside down into plant. 5-minute self-watering bottle is ready and it will be going to hydrate plants for up to 3 days!
- You can also use plastic water bootless instead of wine bottles and you have to create a hole in the top of the plastic lid and then insert upside down into your plant.