Easy, easy, easy. Three ingredients, one bowl, a microwave and five minutes prep time will give you great chocolate fudge, first time, every time.
- 12 ounces (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup pecans, toasted (optional)
- Line 8 x 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In microwave-proof bowl melt chocolate and butter with milk 1 minute on high. Stir to combine. If not melted, repeat in 30 second intervals.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.