DIY: Homemade Bug Spray
Prep time: 5 minutes
Things you will need:
- Witch hazel 2/3 cup
- Baby oil or olive oil 1 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Assorted essential oil 30-40 drops
- Whole cloves 4-5
- Empty spray bottle
- Combine together witch hazel and baby oil in large bowl and stir well.
- Then add vanilla extract and then add drops of assorted essential oils. Again stir well.
- Then add whole cloves to the liquid.
- Use a funnel and carefully pour homemade bug repellent mixture into an empty spray bottle and label it with bug repellent.
- Shake well before use and you can also apply this mixture on your skin to keep bugs away.