Dish soap is an easy DIY homemade recipe that is prepared in just 5 minutes. Make your own dish washer as they are non-toxins and are safe for the environment. These friendly cleaning products are inexpensive and effective for your household. Here we go:
DIY: Dish Soap
- Borax 1 cup
- Washing soda 1 cup
- Citric acid 1/2 cup
- Kosher salt 1/2 cup
- In a large plastic bowl ass washing soda and citric acid. Mix well by using your hands and if you are having sensitive skin then wear gloves as washing soda is strong for some skin.
- Then add in citric acid followed by kosher salt and mix well. Gently squeeze the mixture occasionally until slight clumps together.
- Transfer it in a zip log bad or add mixture in a brownie mold to shape them like a soap.
- Add mixture into a mold and set aside for about 30 minutes then pop out soaps as they are ready to use.
- To finish hardening lay them on wax paper. Viola, they are ready to use.