5-minute homemade green tea exfoliator is a DIY facial scrub recipe to get rid of dull skin. Try this homemade spa treatment made of just 4 ingredients in just a few minutes. This treatment is going to make your skin soft and rejuvenated because of a perfect combo of green tea, sugar, olive oil and raw honey, Lavender oil is used just for the fragrance. This homemade exfoliator is really a good stuff for your body.
DIY: Homemade Green Tea Exfoliator
Things you’ll need:
- Dried green tea leaves 1 tbsp
- White or brown sugar 1 cup
- Olive oil 1/2 cup
- Raw Honey 2 tbsp
- Lavender essential oil 10 drops
How to prepare:
- Combine together dried green tea leaves, white or brown sugar, olive oil and raw honey. Mix well until fully combined.
- Then add lavender essential oil and stir well until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the exfoliator in an air-tight glass container and place jar in a dark place.You can store it for 6-8 weeks.
- It simply makes enough exfoliating scrub to cover the entire body and face for 2-3 times.
How to use:
- Take a small amount of exfoliator and apply it on your hands. Gently massage your body and face with the exfoliator for about 30 seconds.
- Wash your body and face to remove the exfoliator from the skin. Use a towel and gently pat dry, do not rub hard on your body.
- Use this scrub once in a week as a gentle exfoliator in the shower.