Homemade salsa is a perfect Mexican food is perfect in its flavors and is spicy. Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend well until soft and smooth and get ready with salsa in just 5 minutes.
Recipe: Homemade Salsa
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- Fresh tomatoes 6
- Onion- sweet or red- roughly chopped 1/3
- Bunch of cilantro
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Jalapeno pepper 1
- Garlic cloves 3
- Lime 1
- Salt for taste
- Cut cayenne pepper and add in a small bowl. Then slice a lime and squeeze the juice, add few pinches of salt over cayenne pepper.
- Meanwhile, Use sharp knife and roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Add tomatoes in a food processor and blend. set aside.
- In an electric mixer add the onion, cilantro, garlic and whisk for few minutes until soft and smooth.
- Add mixture in food processor containing tomatoes and blend.
- Then add in cayenne pepper mixture and blend foe few minutes until smooth.
- Now add cayenne pepper into a food processor and blend for q few quick pulses and then remove.
- Transfer salsa into a mason jar and place in a refrigerator to later use.
- Serve salsa with tortilla chips, enjoy!