5-minute Thai peanut sauce is the delicious homemade sauce. Serve peanut sauce for lunch r dinner along with grilled chicken, rice, noodles, and spring rolls etc.
Recipe: Thai Peanut Sauce
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Things you’ll need:
- Light coconut milk 1 can of 13 ounce
- Red curry paste 3-4 tablespoons
- Natural unsweetened creamy peanut butter 1 cup
- Low-sodium soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Sugar or honey 1/4 cup
- White vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Water 1/2 cup
- Sesame oil 1/2 teaspoon
- In a saucepan, combine together coconut milk, red curry paste, creamy peanut butter, say sauce and honey. Stir well until fully mixed for about 2-3 minutes until simmers
- Then add in vinegar, sesame oil, and water, stir constantly for 1 minute and then allow it to simmer for 1 more minute.
- Remove and set aside for few minutes to slightly cool. Now transfer it to a glass jar. Cover and place it in the refrigerator for several weeks.