5-minute amazing apricot balls are an absolutely perfect recipe for this summer. It can be perfectly served to treat sweet cravings and enjoy by sharing with others.
Recipe: apricot balls
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Makes 25-30 apricot balls
- Whole blanched almonds ½ cup
- Rolled oats ½ cup
- Almond extract 1/8 teaspoon
- Dried apricots 1 cup
- Unsweetened shredded coconut 1/3 cup
- In a food processor add the blanched almonds and beat until they turn to fine crumbs.
- Then add in the oats, almond extract and apricots. Again pulse until the mixture is sticky and starts to clump together.
- Now place the shredded coconut on a plate. Then scoop out a heaped tsp of the apricot mixture and then roll mixture in your hands to forma ball.
- Then roll them in the shredded coconut plate and then place it on a tray. Repeat until you are done with all of the mixture.
- Here you are ready with all amazing apricot balls.
- Serve and enjoy every bite of apricot balls. Viola!