DIY sock bun is a simple way to put your hair up into a bun that’s classy and pretty. Why do girls love to make hair bun? It is just because the bun is the easiest updo to master. Whenever you want to tie your hair in elegant, classy and sexy style, sock bun is perfect to do in just 5 minutes. Try this classy elegant sock bun and tie your hair into big, beautiful buns. This easiest and quickest style works everywhere from the friends gathering to the wedding. Taylor swift, Beyonce, Katy Perry and lady gaga all loves to tie their hair in a bun to rock the big events. Thus, follow these steps and tie your hairs into the quickest sock bun.
Total time: 5 minutes
- Sock 1
- A pair of scissors
- Bobby pins
- Take a scissor and cut off the toe area of the sock. Roll sock from the inside out into a doughnut shape.
- Comb your hair and pull hair back into a high ponytail and secure it with a hairband.
- Now, place the sock doughnut around the base of the ponytail and then pull your hair through the hole. Now pull sock to the end of pony.
- Now take the start from the end of a pony by inserting and rolling the ends of hair around the sock doughnut. In the first step roll up the sock and then flip the bottom side of the sock upward from the inside out with both hands. Tuck and roll our hair, all the way around the doughnut.
- Then roll the sock along with your hair down the ponytail until you reach the end of the pony. Now spread hair out to fill the gaps in the buns.
- Now secure the end of the bun with bobby pins. Start pinning them around the base and here you are done with sock bun in just 5 minutes. Now you are ready to go! Super easy 🙂