Belly fat is the accumulations of excessive fats around your abdomen and stomach area. It is very unhealthy and embarrassing. For women, it becomes a big time dilemma especially when they have to bigger clothes to hide their flabby stomachs. But worry not, fortunately, HNBT has figured out three best methods to make you lose belly fat fast. And these methods work! Apart from working out (as its main method), we are also including two lazy methods to burn your belly fats fast.
2 Best Methods to Lose Belly Fat
Method 1 : Exercises To Get Rid Of Flabby Stomach
1. Cardio exercises
They include running, cycling, swimming or skating. These exercises help burn calories in the middle part of your abdomen. When you burn up to 3500 calories, it is equivalent to losing one pound of weight. By including an hour of these activities in your daily routines, you may burn up to 400 calories per day. This means that you’ll be losing a minimum of at least 3 pounds in a month. Not only that, your abdominal muscles too will start to reveal.
2. Ball Crunches
Not only will this help you burn your stomach fats, but also build the abdominal musclesbeneath. So how do you do ball crunches?
– Lie backwards on the ball, your front body should face upwards.
– Roll your back down the ball until your palms touch the ground.
– Place your feet on the ground ( shoulder-width apart)
– Then raise your torso up until you form a 60 degree angle.
– Go back to your lying position, and repeat this.
– You should do a minimum of 2 sets (each set consist of 15 crunches).
3. Donkey Kick
This is to burn your stomach fats, and strengthen the entire torso. Here’s how you do it:
– Lean forward, and stretch your hands out to the ground.
– Your feet should be placed on the ball.
– Keep your body straight, focus your gaze on the floor.
– Then slowly pull your knees towards the chest.
– Press your hands firmly on the ground to ensure a good support.
– As you pull your knees towards your chest, your feet will roll the ball inwards.
– Extend your legs back to the starting position.
– Repeat this for at least 10 times.
4. Bicycle Crunches
You will need an exercise mat for this. This one is as effective as the other exercises mentioned above. These are the ways to do it :
– Lie down on your back.
– Lift your legs up straight to a 45 degree angle.
– Place your hands at the back of your head.
– Crunch up as you bring your knees in.
– When you bend your left knee in, crunch up to the right and vice versa.
– Continue alternating sides, repeat for at least 15 times.
We understand that working out can be time consuming and gets hard to execute on daily basis especially if you’re a busy person. This is why we are sharing with you some home remedies that guarantees the same result as a workout will.
Method 2 : Home Remedies To Burn Belly Fat
- Ginger + Pepper Tea
It might not satisfy your tastebud, but surely does a lot of favor in burning stomach fats. Boil 4 thin slices of ginger in 1 and ½ cup of water. Strain this tea out. Add a tablespoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of pepper. This drink will help dissolve unnecessary fat and increase your metabolism rate too.
It is a spice with sweet-spicy flavor. Indians have been using it for centuries to maintain a good body weight and to boost the metabolism. Make some tea out of cardamom and add some honey for taste. Take this drink everyday, and you will see the difference within 2 months.
Mustard seeds are proven to burn calories and boost metabolism rate by 25%. This means that you burn calories more efficiently when you take mustard. Take about ½ teaspoon of mustard seeds daily. It will help you burn 45 calories every one hour. Make sure to drink plenty of water though.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
There’s nothing ACV can’t do. It is a magic potion with tons of health and beauty benefits. Mix two tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water. Add in some honey for taste. Mix this well and drink daily before meals. It will promote weight loss, get rid of flabby stomachs and arms, saggy thighs and also boost your metabolism rate.
Lemonade is an amazing remedy for belly fats. Squeeze the juice of ½ a lemon into a glass of water. Add some honey, and a pinch of salt. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach. It will burn the fats in your stomach and prevent excessive fat storage too.
- Green tea
Green tea is healthy and very effective. Drink two cups of green tea everyday. It will help boost your metabolism rate. This will prevent any excessive fat storage in your belly.
That is all from HNBT on how to lose belly fat. If there are better remedies, or any effective products that you know, do share them with us here in HNBT. We’ll be very happy to hear from you!